Budući nam je yoga ucitelj Kanađanin, satovi su na engleskom jeziku, akunpunktura također, jerbo je Brendt Australac - ostatak se sporazumijevamo na hrvatskom!
Nedjelju, nakon poslijepodnevnog sata joge završavamo uz Buzdovan cider i tavanske štrudle od jabuka & šljiva! Party je dakle od 18:00 sati na dalje.
Raspored / Schedule:
Join our weekend of self-care, relaxation and transformation.
In an intimate and beautiful setting of Tavan, we are hosting an inspiring yoga teacher, Ayurveda and acupuncture practitioners, and other carefully selected partners, to help you immerse in the practice of SATTVA Yoga, open your mind, feel more energetic, nourish Your body, come back to Your true self, and feel right at home.
🌿 The experience: 4 SATTVA Yoga classes during Saturday and Sunday + Soultree Ayurveda / Acupuncture / Organic Food Harvest / Crafts / Smart Eco-Friendly Mats / Music both days between classes!
🌿Schedule for both days:
9:00 - 11:00 First Yoga Class
11:30 - 14:00 Brunch
11:30 - 16:00 Market
16:00 - 18:00 Second Yoga Class
• After the second class on Saturday, we will enjoy beautiful, calming tea. Sunday after class is reserved for snacks and gin tonic or cider.
• Acupuncture with Brent can be booked any time during both days, even during yoga classes.
• 150 kn each class (+ Masala tea gratis)
• 250 kn for two classes in one day (+ Masala tea gratis)
🍉 IMPORTANT 🍉
Thanks to Melon and Lime, first 25 registered attendants will receive M&L goodie bag with their beautiful water bottle, yoga mat spray, and a discount coupon code!
🌿 All levels are welcome! To make the practice as enjoyable as possible, we have decided to limit the classes to 20 yoga practitioners so make sure to reserve your spot soon.
Please note, only classes are limited. You can always join us for the harvest, try some amazing food, find out more about Ayurveda skin treatments with organic Indian cosmetic brand SoulTree, get acupuncture, mingle, and meet inspiring new people.
🌿 Reach out via DM to make a reservation for the classes, or for any questions.
Happy to see you at Tavan! 🙏
WHAT IS SATTVA YOGA
Sattva Yoga is one of the most comprehensive approaches to yoga in the world today. With its roots in the timeless Vedantic and Tantric Traditions, Sattva Yoga was developed in the Himalayas after years of study and research. Sattva Yoga incorporates all essential practices and teachings of yoga in a radically holistic and powerful way. The practice incorporates contemporary evolution in science and mind-body research, and is designed to awaken each practitioner to their True nature. It increases strength, builds vitality and creates mental clarity. It is a practice of opening mind and heart to the brilliance of life.
MEET YOUR TEACHER!
Andrew Misle is an international Sattva Yoga teacher, based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. He inspires students to find their own “inner revolution” as he combines the workings of body, breath and mind with a dynamic practice that leaves practitioners feeling blissful, present and grounded. Read more about Andrew and Sattva Yoga at Andrew Misle Yoga, www.andrewmisleyoga.com, or check out his YouTube channel to view his guided meditations.
MEET OUR PARTNERS
• Melon & Lime - Biggest thank you to the amazing Jelena and Rebeka, founders of Melon and Lime Yoga mats, for partnering with Tavan Yoga Festival. Check out their website melonandlime.com to find out more about their eco friendly, smart and beautiful yoga mats that we will have a chance to try out during the festival.
• Brendt Reynolds - Acupuncture and Chinese medicine doctor from Australia will also be joining us at Tavan!
• Baruka - one of a kind Belgrade-based manufacture that creates beautiful products for the interior, fashion accessories, bamboo straws, and much more, using only 100% Eco friendly materials - and their imagination.
• Kalya Ayurveda- You will get the chance to find out more, and try on the Soultree organic cosmetic products. Kayla Ayurveda is bringing to Tavan their fine selection of high-quality Ayurvedic products and products related to yoga and health in general.
• Mali plac na Tavanu / Farmers Market - After we feed your soul, our farmers and our home chef will also feed your body. Enjoy the harvest - fresh fruits and veggies, along with home baked goodies, soothing teas and much more created by our home chef Jelena Iva Nikolić.